|At a time when other real estate brokers are struggling to maintain their market reach, we continue to expand the scope of ours. Quite simply, we market and advertise your home in ways others can't! We know that to sell your property in today's challenging market, you need a strong Internet strategy, mass advertising distribution, international reach, and, of course, the power of a strong agent network working with quailed buyers.|
|- The peace of mind that comes with having the very best team on your side.
- In-depth knowledge that can only come from being uniquely attuned to the market through years of working and living in the area.
- Insight into all the different neighbourhoods, what homes have sold and the listing and selling price.
-Weekly progress reports with copies of all advertising materials, website activity, and feedback on showings.
- Critical staging recommendations to improve the saleability of the home.
- Notification of offers, review and explanation of contract terms disclosures, escrow, and terms, and expert negotiation.
- Coordination of inspections, appraisers, termite, retrofitter, and final walk through.
- Assurance that all deadlines and contingencies in the purchase contract will be met in a timely manner and all loans will fund on time.
- Cutting-edge, comprehensive marketing plans that use the most up-to-date technology and the most time-tested techniques and applications, including:
- Blanketing all relevant print publications weekly with advertising in the News Geraldo news papers, MLS Open House Guide, Homes and Land magazines Variety, and Dream Homes, and Luxury Properties Magazine.
- Advertising on relevant websites including www.ivanmassa.com www.homes.com Yahoo and google.com Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, FrontDoor.com, The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, HomeFinder.com, AOL Real Estate, YouTube, Face book and Twitter.
- Regular Brokers' Open Houses and Public Sunday Open Houses.
- Personally show property and point out important details of property to potential buyers.
- Create a property website with a custom URL that will be prominently displayed on the for-sale sign, ads, color brochures and all other marketing materials.
- Create a virtual tour that will be hosted on YouTube.com, Face book and Twitter.
- Create a beautiful double-sided color brochure with interior and exterior photos of the property.
- Send out "Just Listed" postcards and deliver open house invites to homes in the surrounding neighbourhood.
- Send e-flyer with property information and photos to all agents in the South Beach and Miami and Westside (numbering 50, 000 agent's total).